Knights of Sparta
Parade Information provided by https://ready.nola.gov/mardi-gras/parades/knights-of-sparta/
The City of New Orleans has granted a permit to the 2022 Knights of Sparta parade. For more information on Knights of Sparta parade, visit http://www.knightsofsparta.com/.
Saturday, Feb. 19, 2022
5:30 p.m. - 8:30 p.m.
West Riverside, Uptown, Touro, Milan, Garden District, Central City, Lower Garden District, Central Business District, and French Quarter neighborhoods.
Public Safety Tips
As always, take care in large crowds and report suspicious activity to public safety officials. See additional information about Mardi Gras parades at ready.nola.gov/mardi-gras or text MARDIGRAS to 77295 for updates from the City of New Orleans.
Parking is restricted along parade routes two hours before and after parades to be sure parade elements and sanitation crews can access the street. Parking enforcement personnel will be monitoring for illegal parking.
- Pay close attention to posted signs.
- Don't block hydrants, driveways, sidewalks and fire lanes.
- Don't park within 20 feet of a crosswalk, intersection, or stop sign.
- Call 504-658-8100 for parking enforcement.
See additional Mardi Gras parking information.
Before parades begin or when crowd size warrants, the New Orleans Police Department will close the route to vehicles. Plan ahead and avoid streets that intersect with parades. Additional intermittent closures will be necessary as parade elements travel across the city. Track the lead and tail of parades as they roll with our parade tracker at routewise.nola.gov.
All RTA service alerts, updates, and detours can be accessed by downloading the RTA’s GoMobile app. To learn more, visit www.norta.com or call Ride Line at 504-248-3900.
- START: Napoleon St. and Prytania St.
- Proceed down Napoleon St.
- Right on St. Charles Ave.
- Proceed on St. Charles Ave. around Lee Circle.
- Proceed on St. Charles. Ave.
- Right on Canal St.
- Right on Tchoupitoulas St.
- END: Tchoupitoulas St. and Poydras St.